From:
Rob Santello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:40:29 -0700
Hello,

   A totally blind friend just bought a new Kenwood TM-V71A and being
a partial, I created some files for him to help him with the radio.
The first is a text file describing the front and rear panels. The
second is a text file describing the microphone keypad layout as well
as some info from the manual concerning the programming of the
function keys. The final file is an HTML file I created from the
manual of all the menu options. I used HTML so I could put the data
in a table as this made the most sense for this data. I figured some
of you guys might find it useful as well. It's not great but maybe
better than nothing.

Links to the files are:
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_Panels.txt
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_MicKeyPad.txt