From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 11:44:54 -0400
    Butch:

Thanks for the firmware update info on the TMV71A, but I think I'll leave
things as they are at least for now.

As for the mic gain setting on the TMV71A, could someone re-send me the
instructions as to how to do that?

I know you have to do it through the software, which is a bit of a pain, but
I think I'd rather do that than to do the firmware upgrade, and have to do
more re-programming in the long run.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ