From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:29:13 -0500
    Steve:

The supply seems to run nice and cool.  That was the first thing I checked.

So, I think I'm ok there.

And, the radio runs nice and cool too, and certainly, there's no smoke.

Will keep going with the troubleshooting here, and thanks to everyone on the
list for tolerating these exchanges.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ