From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:44:49 -0800
Hi Steve,
The commander program I downloaded is the one written by Simon Brown
specifically for the Yaesu ft817 radio.

As I said I could do nothing with it.

The program was written in 2003 and is build 739. I found help files that
hadn't been written yet. It referred me to a Yahoo help forum on that
program and radio.

The users guide was one of the files that was part of that program.

I opened it with Acrobat but couldn't get it to read past page one.

I tried page down to get it to go further down and control page down.
Nothing!

For the moment I'm stymied.

I don't want to go into some other help forum. Most sighted people have no
idea of how we use Windows based computers. So don't think I'll get much
help in this direction.

I think I'm doing something wrong and missing one small vital element.

I can't see why  I can't run the program without a radio attached and at
least poke around and look at menus etc.

Eric
KU3I