From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:04:23 -0800
Hi listers,
I just downloaded and installed the commander program for use with the Yaesu FT817.

I've got some questions and problems.

First, can you run the program to see what it might look like or does a radio have to be connected to your computer?

Second, how can I get the users guide to read correctly? It's a pdf file. I've used the free Acrobat reader but it only seems to want to read one page.

I've had this problem with other pdf files both at home and at work.

Also are there any other third party programs that will read pdf files better than Acrobat does?

Any help would be appreciated.

At this point I'm reluctant to download any other radio control programs.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or my limited knowledge with Windows is keeping me from doing what I should be doing correctly.

I know enough to do my job successfully but I don't know enough about Jaws or Windows generally to experiment in what I would call the byways of this stuff.

Thanks gor any help or suggestions.

73's,

Eric
KU3I