From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:04:03 -0700
30 degrees? that is fahrenheit of course...that is down right bommy for
december here, excellent weather for antenna work....it gets seriously
challenging when coaxial cable snap in minus 45, and wire antennas break and
you have to go outside and fix them...when it is so cold that wire and coax
will not bend after being out side for less then 30 seconds...
when it is cold enough to freeze the nuts off a steel bridge, and the balls
off a brass monkey.
73
Colin, V A6BKX