From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:52:42 -0500
    Well, I'm willing to give this new guy a chance, because lord knows, we
need more local dealers and service providers. ...  I guess that's part of
what's driving me to hang in there a bit longer.

You simply can't beat the personal service and commitment that locally-run
businesses typically provide.  Unfortunately, they seem to be a dying breed
today.

Will keep everyone posted.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ