From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:30:09 -0500
Hi;I understand.  Work always got in the way of my fun.  Now that I'm
retired all I need is a new hf antenna and the days are available.
Although the tower would be fun, enjoy the icom and the vertical.  I spent
so much time working on bigger and better over the years that I didn't take
enough time to enjoy what I had.
Richard