From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:42:23 -0500
This radio came out of my tower fund, I decided now is not the time to put
up a tower here. I'd be very surprised if we can pay the bills here much
longer and a tower isn't something I want to put up this spring and then
pull down in a year or 2, I wanted a 10 year guaranty and got just the
opposite, a 90% chance we won't be anywhere near here in 8 to 10 years. I
have fun with the wire antennas anyway so I'll stick with that for now.