From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:22:57 -0700
You probably don't want to use two tuners.
For various reasons, but your turbo tuner should tune the screw driver to a
flat match.
You lose power through the radios internal tuner, and through an external
tuner, so adding the internal tuner will just limit your out going rf that
much more.
And since your mobile with a small antenna, the more rf you can get out to
the antenna the better.
I thought the screw driver was self tuning from 2M to 40M?
if so then why the need for  a tuner? are you wanting to work 80M as well?
73
Colin, V A6BKX