From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:32:33 -0500
    Steve:

I have this whole  question into the maker of the Turbo-tuner for the
screw-driver ant, but have not heard from him yet.

If needed, I'll call him directly on the phone.

I just want to know as much as possible here before I start trying things
and risk damaging something.

Thanks for the response, and I'll keep you posted.

73 from tom Behler:  KB8TYJ