From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:25:08 -0500
Tom,

I'd be careful about using the two tuners together as they may interfere
with each other.  You might want to check with the manufacturer of the tuner
for your antenna.  You can bypass the radio's automatic antenna tuner by
pressing and holding the Tune button until you hear a low beep.  After that,
don't try to use Auto-tune because it will just re-enable the automatic
antenna tuner.

Steve