From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:38:12 -0500
Unfortunately, if you look close, LDG has very few items at HRO any more,
and at AES almost everything has the star next to the description which
means that item will be gone once the stock sells out and R&L had 2 in stock
of a lot of that stuff. I'm afraid that might not be a good sign. I just
happened in to an amp and I guess I'd better hope they have 1 of the big
auto tuners when I have a little extra money for one. I guess I'll keep an
eye and when that * shows up at AES I'll put in my order fast for the tuner
I want though I can't afford it because there are really no good auto tuners
I can afford for high power still out there.