From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:12:32 -0500
Hi

I was scratching my head over your last message for a minute until I read
my message back and saw that a word was missing.  I meant to say "pretty
sturdy furniture."  I don't know whether I got ahead of myself or
not.  Sometimes if this computer gets bogged down, you can be typing, and
it just won't process what you are typing.  But, I bet it was my mind
racing too far ahead!  Anyone who ever saw any of my ham shacks would never
describe the furniture as anything other than butt ugly!

73, de Lou K2LKK

.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK