From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:51:24 -0600
If somebody can help me here, I'd appreciate it.
I need to find a program to remind a person 4 times a day to take her medication, and what meds to take, if possible.  Kind of like a four alarm programmable alarm with recordable or text to speech messages as each alarm.  I can imagine it, but have no idea how to write it.  I bet it's been done.
She will have a windows 2000 computer with a demo of zoomtext 9.0, and an optional window-eyes demo.  That's why I'd like the med reminder to be self voicing.