From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:17:09 -0500
Wow, More great memories Steve.  I started with an S38 and used it for
several munths after getting my ticket.  Mercifully, I got a used Drake 2B
as a birthday gift and it seemed as though I'd gone from the worst to the
best in receivers.  What a treat it was to finally copy sideband properly.
Lou WA3MIX