From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:50:00 -0600
I think it is T-U CD burner which will burn files onto CD's but it will not
copy CD's as we were promised it would do.  We were also promised updates to
make its capabilities more sophisticated, but that was over 2 years ago at
the ACB Las Vegas convention and there has not been one single update
released to my knowledge.
Harvey