From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:04:44 -0500
Hi John, I just finished learning the Pac Mate BX, and some software will
work out of th box with it and some  will not.  I'd like to know though out
of all that is out there with regard to radio and other software, what has
worked with the  Pac Mate that is not what one would find any place, you
know more specialized things.