From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:47:30 -0400
I can't wait to get mine up, I just wish I had time. It would probably be
set up like my G5RV is only I'd like to raise the center another 15 feet or
so if I can. Actually, I know I can, it's a case of if I can get the rope
over that high with out sending someone up there. That tree won't hold me.
So long as it works on 75, 40, 20, and maybe a little 160, I could be very
happy with that and if I get the beam finally and up, I won't need 20 that
much either.