From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:06:18 -0600
Phil,  NLS is rolling this out in stages.  If you purchase a Victor
Stream from Humanware (admittedly a little pricy) but I am saving for it
and have 2/3 so far from coffee and doughnut fund, you can participate
now in the download test portion of the project.

NLS will begin distribution of the free players in 2008 but Veterans and
members of their 10 square club will have first right of refusal.  More
machines will roll out over the succeeding years until all CBM patrons
have gotten a player.

Call me Wednesday and I can discuss more with you.  I participated in
the original beta test of the download (not the player) portion of the
project and it is nothing less than fantastic.  KD7JN

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###