From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:13:01 -0400
Like Kevin, I also have used the free Cwtype program.  It will work from a
comm port as well as the lpt port Kevin uses.

The free Xmlog logging software  also has a cw keyboard feature.

While not free, I've been using the Writelog contesting software for a
number of years and it has cw from the keyboard.  I rarely type from the
keyboard, but set up canned macros for contest exchanges.   Also use this
program for keying fsk rtty from the keyboard or via macro.

All the above key cw on  my TS-2000 through the key jack from  a comm port
via a  transistor interface built into a db-9 shell.

73, Steve KW3A