From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:10:12 -0700
i don't think dstar will work for the blind ham. But what do i know? how would we read the text message. i can't afford it. when you are on a fixed income and in a care home. i'm glad i'm going to get the tmv71 soon. i'm lucky. i read about dstar in qst. what about us people? we can't use dstar unless they figure how the blind ham can use it. i have an idea, why use speech read out? we should the Fcc about dstar. we can't use it. I think repeaters will go dstar soon. one of these years, then what are we going to do? tell me the truth about dstar, someone. i'm going to keep what i'm going what i have. 73's for now. ps. russ i get your email off this list.