From:
Ted Filteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:39:46 -0400
OK,  I've gotten my kenwood tm-v7a back in regular operation.  Thanks to
all who made suggestions.  I had it in something called channel mode which
just reads the channel numbers.  Holding down the power level button while
turning on the radio brings it back to normal operation.  The guy at
Kenwood tech support was actually helpful in straightening out the radio.

Ted <[log in to unmask]>