From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:59:23 -0400
You've probably accidentally set the programmable menu.  If I had the
manual, I'd help you with it, and if you're willing to wait (provided
someone else on the list can't help you with it,) I can talk to someone who
has one here and can help you with the reset.
73,
Chris, w8cjs
Web s8te,
www.w8cjs.com