From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:00:36 -0400
    Richard:

Yes, I hear you about the Radio Shack watches. ... I just thought this
Reizen one would be good for keeping accurate time, but I'm now having
second thoughts.

Anyway, if you do get the inclination to call the manufacturer for
instructions for synchronizing the visual display hands with the verbally
announced time, please let me know.

I think Paul (WR1X) is looking into this as well.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ