From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:19:18 -0400
    Hi, all.

Maxiaids sells the Reizen atomic talking watch.  ... I have one, and it
keeps great time digitally and verbally.

However, somewhere along the way, the visual display hands got out of sync,
so they now don't agree with the actual spoken time, and the folks from
Maxiaids don't know what to tell me to do to get it fixed.

I sent the watch back to them on warranty once, and they got it synchronized
again for a while, but now the visual hands are off again.

Don't understand it, and they can't seem to tell me how to fix it here.

Very strange, so now I just tell people around me to ignore the visual
display hands.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ