From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:17:17 -0400
For what I do with it, I don't have any problem with the 706 actually. I
don't know how I'd do if I had it as an every day user though on vacation
the last 3 years I did alright with it for 2 weeks so it's just a case of
learning the radio. You don't have to mess around in the menus hardly at
all. It's better than the yaesu radios where even most sighted people I know
can't figure out the menus on them. I'm not sure on the 7000 yet but have
yet to hear any complaints form the people that use it daily. I don't know
anyone with vision problems who does though right now.