From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:47:26 -0400
I think that one is a pain to change band on if you can't see to get it just
right. Personally, in a situation like that, I vote for an outbacker on the
tripod, or my go kit arrangement, a carolina bugcatcher, I'm sure the Texas
one will do too, on a home made tripod similar to the outbacker one. Tough
to beat that setup.