From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:45:29 -0400
I've been after the companies to make a desk mic with DTMF for years but no
one's made one yet that I know of unfortunately. When I get my TS2000 I'll
just stick with my MC-80. My duel band radio I use now the DTMF pad's been
worn out on that mic for better on a year to the point I can't use it and I
don't even miss it.