From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:47:08 -0400
I have this place to myself anyway, no one is ever here. They sleep here is
about it. I plan to leave but on my terms, which is, I can actually afford
it. To go now would be a very long hard struggle. I'd like to wait until I'm
done with my college classes and have the bills paid off once and for all,
credit card bills anyway.