From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:41:57 -0400
Hi, John:

Have you checked with ARRL to see what if anything they might suggest?  A
friend of mine had a similar situation with his Home Owner's Association.
He found that some houses in the group were in violation of their own
policies, i.e., porches on 4 houses though those ad ons were prohibited.  He
told them he would remove his antenna system if they would remove their
porches.

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.