From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:27:44 -0400
Here is a link to Universal Radio and the Daiwa switches.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/switch/1864.html

For about 30 bucks you can get a nice 2 position switch  good to 600 mhz and
2.5 kw pep.

I have one of these for my 2 meter 440 antennas.  I think most  amateur
switches you  can buy are good to at least 500 mhz and  will handle more
power than you will ever need.   I'd relegate the cb switch  to  swl use.

73, Steve KW3A