From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:38:18 -0500
Hi;
My wife and I were looking over our new home this afternoon and she found
the perfect spot for my hf vertical.  She determined that it would be out of
the path and inconspicuous if it were in the corner of the lot.  Tried
explaining ground radials and that I thought that the center of the yard
would give me lots of room for radials.  I was given the logical answer that
it would look ugly right out in plain sight.  This should prove to be an
interesting long term discussion.  Then again I could just put up a tower
and really be out in the open.
Richard