Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:16:32 -0500
hi all,
couple things before I get the t90a or 91 or whatever the model of icom I am looking at is, I forget ATM but if I look on the hamradio.com site i'll remember lol.  Anyway, its the one with the morse code frequency readout.
I got the manual, thanks to the person who sent me a copy by the way.  I however want to get this thing going as soon as I can after charging obviously.  I see in the manual that the code synth is off by default, so anyone that has or knows this radio, a sequence to turn the feature on?obviously the manual doesn't really give the order of menus and a very good description of the buttons and controls.  Anyone have a cheatsheet or something to make the menus workable?
thanks
by the way, yes, this is the t90A
matt

check out my home decor site, as well as outdoor items and candles at
http://nifty.selfip.net/~matt/decore
and be sure to check the weekly specials at the above site by following the "pow!" link
soon to be added will be a page for the beautiful Swarovski Crystal jewelry.