From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:13:48 -0400
Hi Mark.

I think that is your problem.  I wouldn't expect one of those to work.

Try asking around for somebody who has a dead HTX202 that might be willing
to part with the original charger, or try the after market battery
companies like Batteries America.  I am also pretty sure that Maha makes a
charger that will do what you want it to do, and some of the Maha chargers
are pretty sophisticated.

I think you can make this work if you get a hold of the correct charger,
but an AC adaptor like the one you just described is generally not well
enough regulated to do the job.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK