From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:03:02 -0400
Hi Phil.

Well, if you want to do it from the  DOS prompt, probably using XCOPY with
the /E and /S switches would probaboly do the trick.  There's probably a
switch to suppress the overwrite prompts too, but I don't remember it.  Try
typing XCOPY /? for a list of the command line switches.  Actually, I think
you might want to use XCOPY32 to support long file names, now that I think
about it.  It's been too long since I played with any DOS.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 03:48 PM 7/22/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me, I must be missing something, how to tell everything on C
>drive to be copied to the D drive which is my backup drive and without being
>prompted for overwrites?
>
>Phil.
>K0NX
>

>--