From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:41:37 +0100
Hi:

A small correction:
A London taxi must have the capability to carry a bail of hay for the horses
in addition to the passengers, and it must also be of sufficient height to
enable a passenger to wear a Top Hat!

Under more recent legislation, they must also have the capability to load
and carry a wheelchair.

This only applies to the licensed guys, not the Private Hire vehicles.

David