From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:14:26 -0400
Harvey,

I'm out of my league on this stuff, but that's never stopped me before...

Under Windows/control panel/sounds and audio devices, there are several tabs
with a number of  options and advanced settings.   You can see what your
sound defaults are set at and if  there are multiple options you can select
a box to only use defaults.   Also  a place to choose  which speakers are
used.

I had a Turtle Beach sound card installed in this  pc at one time and it put
it's own entry in control panel where I could go and change settings.
Perhaps your card has something  like that?

73, Steve KW3A  .