From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:23:06 -0600
I currently have the relay problem but have not done the mod as it is
not too bad yet.  Would love the mod if you know where to find it
though.  Vacation was wonderful!  Did not take radio due to several
reasons but that was ok, got lots of hiking done which was better for me
anyway and learned something about archery from an Olympic class
instructor.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386