From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:32:17 -0700
    Dary said "We don't enforce the laws we have, we just pass newer and
stupider ones."

    And that is so true.  Anyone notice that pedestrians are losing some
protection?  Here in Oregon they passed a law allowing drivers to come
closer to us, keeping only a 6 foot distance.  And boy do they like seeing
how close they can come.

A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement.  He became a hardened
criminal.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup