From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:50:46 -0400
Richard,

When looking at product reviews on eham.net, I search out the negative ones
just to see what the complaints are.  You have to take many of them with a
few barrels of salt, but sometimes someone will point out something about a
product that changes my mind.

I also listen on air to see what people have to say about the things they
buy, and even when they think the product is great, they may point out
something that makes me think I shouldn't spend my money.

Steve