From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:23:21 -0400
Hi List,

I have been watching this debate for a while and nobody proposes how to stop
the International broadcasters--the ones from other countries--from
broadcasting on the Internet for lower rates.  In other countries--where a
semblance of democracy still exists--I can regularly find Internet
broadcasters who stream a wide variety of music, talk and other stuff that
will now be restricted in the United States.