From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:31:28 -0400
you can't always go through the commission for the blind. When I got my pack
mate under 1 of those low interest loan programs, the commission for the
blind did everything they could to talk me out of it. I have to go through a
friend who knew about it, for the info. It was 1 of the better things I've
ever done. I like the pack mate, I should have got the braille display with
it but it's almost paid off already anyway so maybe I'll do that next.