From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:59:12 -0500
Well, I have the matching power supply, but the rig doesn't have a CW
filter.  This wouldn't be a problem, but when I turn the radio to CW, the rx
goes dead.  It will still transmit, but no receive.  I found 5 little knobs
on the top right of the front pannel.  One is a speech processor I think?
Vox sensativity and delay, and I have no idea about the other one.  I
imagine break in delay for CW.  I can't believe how quiet the receiver is,
that is in the ssb position.  It's really quiet in CW, especially since it
doesn't work that way.  I found the quarter inch audio output jack on the
back pannel.  Got a Turner Hand mike with the radio.  Kind of cool.