From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 13:00:23 -0700
Personally, I like the Trekker.  It runs on a Dell PDA, which is very
small, and can be clipped to a belt, or carried in a fanny pack,
shouldar bag, etc.  The briefcase I use for work has a front pocket
that is the ideal size for the PDA.  The PDA, bluetooth receiver, and
external speaker can be attached to a shoulder strap that comes with
the unit, or can be worn separately, clipped to a collar, coat
pocket, belt, etc.  Also, if you prefer, you could substitute an
earphone for the external speaker.  For an extra $200, you can add
the maestro suite of aplications, which includes a DAISY book reader,
voice recorder, contact list, calendar, MP3 player, and wireless
Email.  The next version is supposed to contain a web browser.  All
applications are totally accessible with Eloquence speech.

Andy