From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:48:51 -0500
Hi;
You will enjoy the delta.  It was one of my first radios when I was getting
back on the air years ago.  The notch filter although not automatic is
amazing for its day.  True it will eliminate only one tone at a time but
they are really eliminated.  Its a shame there was no speech board.  Are you
using the matching power supply?
Tentec implied back then that you had to, and the entire package shut down
if the swr got to high which wouldn't happen with another supply.
Have fun
Richard