From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:20:51 -0700
Hi All,

Well, I did it.  I dithered, got tired of not being able to access all of
the features on my Icom because of inaccessible menus and sold it.  I have a
Kenwood TS-2000 sitting here right now and am pleased to have one back.  I
do have one question I need assistance with though for any of you who have
one of these.  I am trying to write a file containing memory and menu
settings to the radio using MCP-2000.  I have all parameters in the program
set to match the radio.  In addition, XMlog, ARCP-2000 and Ham Radio Deluxe
all work beautifully with the radio.  Yet, when I try to write this file to
the radio I get a "radio not valid" message.  Does anyone know what this
means and how to get rid of it so I can write these to the rig?

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX

Checked by AVG Free Edition.