From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:13:35 -0400
Well weeks ago people said it could be done after you open the radio and
find the pod for it. However, my personal opinion, I wouldn't bother. Unless
you change to a desk mike which might help, I find that on mine I only have
problems if someone's in the mobile and with all the noise around them of
course they have trouble hearing you. Especially since the tmv has light
audio in the first place. Then of course if you are a bit noisy in to a
repeater or which ever, you probably have to yell in to your mike allmost to
be heard.