Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:20:34 -0700
 Pat:

Thanks for your moral support for my idea of short college paper
assignments.  I guess I figured out pretty early that quantity doesn't
necessarily translate into quality in the end.

As for college or University clubs, there are a few in Michigan, and I have
seriously thought of getting one started at Ferris State University where I
teach.  However, just haven't found the time to do it.

But, maybe this coming year.

Will keep you posted.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ