From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 10:27:37 -0400
    Well, Steve, that's why you and the others on this list are such good
people to have around.

It helps to deal with these kinds of frustrations by sharing them, and
finding out how others have tackled them.

I sincerely hope I have been of at least some help to the folks on this
list, given all of the support and assistance you have provided me over the
last few years.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ